Tuesday 1 November 2011

Jupiter's opposition Observation Video

I considered my observation during Jupiter's Opposition last month as the most successful observation I ever made since I involve in amateur astronomy. The weather in my small village near the Ledang Mountain during the opposition was considered to be the best weather during these rainy season. I'm so happy and excited, because I successfully captured my best Jupiter's image using a very amateur technique. In this short post, I would like to share the video of Jupiter during the Opposition that I recorded using Nikon Coolpix 8Mpixel compact camera. I then stack the video to get the image of the Jupiter.



For more pictures and detail report, the observation log is available here. Thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment